This is one of my favorite fits and blog posts hands down! The more I blog the more happy I am with the outcomes of my photo shoots and fits.
Camo is definitely in style, these pants were a gift and I love them!! I’ve styled them in sooooo many ways because honestly camo is easy to style with.
During this shoot it was a little chilly so I decided to style the pants with this corduroy beige jacket, which belongs to my best friend btw lol
I have a black long sleep cropped-top under it, but like i said i’ve style these pants in sooo many ways like:
- dark denim jacket with an oversized long sleeve and black platform boots
- you can style them with a sheer body suit or shirt
- I’ve styled it with a mesh shirt and a black cropped top alone
- a regular jean jacket goes as well
- You can wear it with heels, boots, and sneakers
Camo pants are putting if you’re dressing up and/or down!
- The black cropped top is from H&M
- Vans, I actually bought them @ the swap meet for $35 bucks, haha ya girl knows how to shop
- The jacket is from a thrift store, sadly my friend doesn’t know from where though 😦 But if ya on the look out i’m sure you can find something similar.
I hope ya loved this shoot and fit as much as I did, please like comment and share my post & I hope it truly inspired your fit too 🙂
thanks, & much love from,
Photo Cred to Keimon Candler